Sunday, May 17, 2015

Get Up Early, Make You Enjoy Your Life


Today's lesson, so many thing that I wish I knew about something make me learn, learn and learn more. Yesterday I went to shop bought some household necessary and I met with one of vegetables seller and she told me about her daily activity. She said "when I was younger than you I always get up so early about 3 o'clock cooking rice and vegetables and now after my homework had been done by my doughter I get up earlier than I was young". I confuse to hear that, then I ask her " Why,,, do you have more time to rest after your doughter help you, don't you?" She said " I always Enjoy about my life, one of my duty is getting up so early, so many thing that I can do when I get Up early from tahajud , do homework, morning prayers in congregation then becomes habit, I Feel so peaceful calm in my hearth so when I was miss or late get up early I feel something missing and hole in my heart" I realize how sadness and phathetic I am, tahajud moreover? even morning prayer I was late cause I really get up six oclock. After I bough vegetables from her, my expenditure finally done back home while continuing to reflect on the words she was

No comments:

Post a Comment